Retina is a third person interactive fiction where you incarnate Christina, a young blind girl. Follow the objectives until you reach the end of this short visual story. Don't be afraid to be lost in the dark.
Developed for keyboard and Xbox controller. You can put your mouse away while not in the Main Menu or the In-Game Menu. Check out this last one while playing for more information.
- The voice of the protagonist can only be heard in French for the moment.
- For English speakers : toggle "English" on in the In-Game Menu in order to translate the objectives. Subtitles or newly recorded voice intended for a future release.
Screen resolutions tested for the UI :
- Although the joystick commands were tested, there might be still some configuration to do.
- Graphic glitches in MacOS version may occur.
- Download .zip folder of the chosen platform
- Run .exe / .app / .x86_64
Ferenc Sáfrány-Kovalik - Scenario, Programming, 3D character modelling, 3D animation, Sound effects, Particle effects
Odona Bernard - Character design, Location design, Concept art, 2D animation, Particle effects
Victor Mollard La Bruyère - 3D location modelling, 3D animation, Special effects, Voice recording
Special Thanks To
All our teachers at ESA Saint-Luc at Brussels
Maja Maklakiewicz for the music
Louise Mollard La Bruyère for the voice of Christina